Rite Aid is one of my favorite stores ever (aside from home depot, which I enjoy because I am always the prettiest one there…. any girl or ladyboy would be)! I frequent the drugstore so often that I have achieved the “gold” status by using my wellness card (gold = 20% off of all purchases for one year)!!!! Here are a few of my favs… *Added Bonus* Nothing on this list costs more than $10:
1. Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Wash – After the summer I like to make sure my skin is always hydrated, I also like to frock cozier scents. This body wash smells amaze and it is so thick that applying lotion after your shower is not even necessary.
2. Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm – I love this balm in the color Tiger Lily. This color is so versitile that it works with everything from smokey eyes at night to an almost bare face at the gym. Plus its all natural.
3. Goody Comfort Fit Headbands – This pack of bands has colors that go with black, brown, and grey. A handband makes messy hair look posh. It works with short hair on Evan Rachel Wood, and long hair on Amanda Seyfried
4. Glade Rosemary Sage Room Spray – This scent is clean, crisp, and quite frankly I like to smell this in every room of my house.
5. Nivea Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer – My fav self tanner! The lotion has a nice shimmer, does not have that strong self tanner odor, and won’t stain your frock or your sheets.
6. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara – Besides coming in a pretty package, this macara gives you serious volume (similar to falsies). It is not messy, does not clump, is waterproof, and it comes in brownish black (you know I get down with the browns).
7. Suave Dry Shampoo – Dry shampoo freakin’ frocks. It makes styling hair for updoos easy breezy. Plus it gives you volume if your locks are limp.