It’s my fave time of the month…….. my Frocktober Glam Bag (or Glamorous Ipsy Bag) has arrived. I was super excited this month, Ipsy always releases sneak peaks on facebook, and the actual bag looked super cute. As soon as I see the metallic pink packaging that contains my Glam Bag, I practically run across the street so I can open it.
The bag was indeed fierce. It was much better quality than most of my previous bags too, and I thoroughly enjoy the pop of red at the top.
Here are the delightful contents that I was greeted with:
1. Bombshell Eyeliner – J’adore this liner. It is a chunker, so it is very easy to hold, and control. The tip makes for the easiest application ever. It is superb for the winged out kitty cat look.
2. Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment – OMG I am def going to buy this. I frock with my hair so much, and it always feels dry. After washing my hair I applied a few drops to the ends. My hair was so frockin’ soft when I woke up in the morning. It looked and felt healthy.
3. Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain – This was a really nice size and I liked the applicator. Unfortunately I wasn’t to into the color. I was just way to pale to be rockin the light pink stain that I received…. it would look really good on a chocolaty frocker.
4. Coastal Scents Eye Shadow, Colors: Rosy Pink, Gunmetal, Elven Silver, Light Pink) – I was pretty pleased with these shadows. I am not a fan of pink shadows (I think they make all white people look like rats, and I happen to be a snowflake), however, these were different…… they actually looked good. I loved the gunmetal color. The two grays were ideal for a shimmery smokey eye. The texture of these shadows was amaze, they didn’t crease at all, and they just glided onto your lids.
5. The Balm Body Builder Mascara – I didn’t even try this mascara, and I probably won’t. It was a good size, and the packaging was attractive….. but when I opened the scara, it looked clumpy. I don’t get down with clumps. I kept trying to convince other frock stars to try it…. but they all told me to do it myself.
Overall, I was EXTREMELY pleased with my bag and its contents. All of this was only ten little dollars (each bag is $10 every month), and the eyeliner + glossy stain were full sized products. Plus with every bag, you can practically create an entire look. I think everyone should subscribe, so go here.