My November Glam Bag arrived last week, and it was glorious….. everything is always better during the holiday season.
My glamorous Ipsy bag just might be my fave part about each month. These posh little bags have been getting better and better! I was ecstatic when I opened my package, and there was a chocolate brown bag (I get down with brown, it’s my number one color). Werq.
Serving Up Fierce, Inside And Out:
Once again, I love everything in my bag…. and there was even a pon (coupon) for $20 off of the Ipsy Collection at JustFab! Here’s what awaited me inside:
1. theBalm, Meet Matt(e) – I had the color Matt Batali in my bag. J’adore the packaging of theBalm products, totes adorbs. At first I thought this color was really dark, but after trying, I warmed up to it. It’s great for filling in eyebrows, and creating a chocolatey smokey eye.
2. Nailtini, Millionaire – I always love getting a polish in my bag. I like the color of this, but I’m not very down with glitter nail polishes…. the reason being, they’re hard to remove, but they’re great for covering chips. I did use this polish to do a half moon manicure (not the best job, since it was done by me), and I like the pop of sparkle… I should’ve used two coats of nude, but I had ants in my pants.
3. Chella, Eyebrow Defining Gel – Nice size, cute packaging, but my eyebrows are pretty small…. so eyebrow gel isn’t exactly a product that I use. I tried it, it seems to work nicely, and I like getting different products each month.
4. Starlet, Eyeliner in Chocolate – Love. I have fair skin, so I tend to steer clear of black liners and mascaras. I always use browns and grays. This color was perf, it stayed put throughout the day, and I really like the way the pencil looks.
5. bareMinerals, Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil – At first glance I thought, what the frock, this is like gothic. I still tried it, and it’s absolutely fabulous. It’s the perfect amount of sheer plus color, so when you have it on it’s really sexy/vampy. I’m not sure if this is a lip plumper, but it makes your lips tingle…. and thats a plus for me.
That sums up my extravagant Glam Bag for November. I can’t wait for Decembers bag. I think everyone should sign up for monthly Ipsy bags, they’re only $10 every month, and they are chic as frock.
Rock Out With Your Frock Out*