Here’s my take on current events this week… in two sent(ence)s.
1. Amanda Bynes… Enough Said
2. David Tutera The Sex Addict
I don’t care how much sex David likes to have, he can still turn the shit out of a televised wedding. He also has sickening fabric at Joann’s (which I used in my latest DIY), and really… a sex addiction is like one of the best ones that you could have.
3. Basketball Is Sooo Gay
4. Victoria Beckham’s Haircut
5. Dance Moms Big Cheater
I’m appalled yet fascinated at the same time. I think that Cathy may be crazier than Janice Dickenson, Lifetime has found reality TV gold.
6. Detox In Black + White (this is not a black and white photo… it’s all makeup hunty)
What current events were you Frock Stars into this week? Jodi Arias?… yeah me too.
Today is the final day to enter my April Giveaway, I’m giving away a NYX Be Free palette (for the full giveaway post click here).
all you have to do is…
- Follow this blog. If you’re on WordPress click the follow button. If you’re not on WordPress, you can follow me via email (scroll down to the bottom right hand corner)… I’m a good time, so you won’t regret it.
- Follow me on Twitter @RockinAroundThe
- Like me on Facebook
- Leave a comment to this post, stating your favorite hair product. I’m getting bored with mine and need some new products to werq with.
You have until midnight eastern time (5/3/13) to enter. I will randomly select a winner and announce it on Saturday 5/4/13 via blog post, Facebook, and Twitter.
Frock N Roll*