Here’s a few things that I was into this week… and one that I wasn’t.
I’ve been all about pink nails recently, which is kind of weird for me. I usually like really dark nails, but I guess I’m tired of them. Every time I go to do my nails, I’ve been grabbing a pink. Pink warms up dull winter skin, and feels like spring. You can find a pink for any occasion, here’s my three faves…
- Covergirl Outlast, Everbloom (#160) – This pink is practically a neutral. It’s soft, it’s quiet, and it’s pretty.
- OPI, Shorts Story – A little bit bolder, but not overly bright. This pink is a bit more stylish, and it actually looks good on all skin tones.
- Sinful Colors, 24/7 (#920) – This color is like hello pink. It’s bright, maybe even neon. I love this shade because its matte.
Veet Wax Strips
Shaving is a huge pain in the ass. Waxing saves time in the shower, which saves you money on the water bill… werq. I really like these strips because they aren’t messy, you can cut them into smaller pieces, and they don’t require microwaving. Wax on, wax off hunty.
When the weather is erratic, my skin turns into a hot mess. This year we’ll have a 12 degree day out of nowhere, and it wreaks havoc on my skin. I feel like a freaking lizard. Sometimes really thick body butters can make my skin even worse, so I’ve been sticking with baby lotions. These two lotions are seriously amazing.
- Eucerin, Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme – Thick, unscented, and hydrating.
- Johnson’s, Baby Bedtime Lotion – Baby lotion is the best. It’s made for the most sensitive skin ever, this one smells divine without irritating your skin.
I don’t even know if this dog is a pug, but for my sake I’m going to act like it is. I have an unhealthy obsession with pugs, I just love them. I received a snap of these mugs, and went out and got them from Target later in the week. They were on sale for $2.54 per mug! J’adore these mugs, but I wish they were a different color.
Floral Dog Collars
I’m obsessed with the pugs’ new collars. I almost got these last year, but I waited too long and they didn’t seem appropriate for fall. I get all my collars from spoiledsweetpets.com, and it’s probably the only place I will ever get my collars. They are amazing prices for the quality, and they have a ton of adorable options. I used to get expensive collars when had one dog, but $70 for 2 collars is just no, Spoiled Sweet Pets is like my savior.
What I’m Hating
I hate it when people post engagement ring photos with unmanicured nails.
I find it rather disgusting. You’re showing off your super fancy engagement ring, and you have chipped nail polish and jagged nails… gross. Would it kill you to give them a quick shape up? I know weddings are expensive, but a freaking manicure is only like $10… and a nail file is like $1. Please, for the love of god… keep your nails clean, because that picture is forever honey.