Throw it back now yall.
Thanksgiving is an amazing excuse to eat whatever the you want, but unfortunately it’s not so fun for vegetarians or those that don’t get down with turkey. Here’s how to turn out a vegetarian Thanksgiving option.
What You Need:
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 2 cups of baby spinach diced
- Diced or sliced shrooms
- 1 small container of fat free ricotta
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary + little sprigs to garnish
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 6 cup muffin tin(s)
Martha calls for a few ingredients that do make this dish better, but if you don’t have them it’s ok.
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic minced (I just use a big ass sprinkle of garlic salt)
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
I like to get everything that needs to be cooked on…
View original post 363 more words